||There are three versions of this book:
- The book form in bound as the traditional Japanese style in which the four quarters of a square which runs through the book are rotated by means of cut-outs, folds and colour, capitalising on a powerful left-hand, right-hand interaction.
- The book size is 21.5 by 20 cm with 16 images.
- Edition of 9 copies only, all signed by the artist.
- The slip case form is made of 4 little volumes boxed in a slip case in which each of the four rotations is contained in its own base were all the pages are unbound so that the cut-outs and folds can be re-arranged in a virtually endless discovery.
- Each booklet is made up of 4 pages of 20 by 20 cm.
- Edition of 9 copies only, all signed by artist.
All the images of the above editions are silk-screen printed with water based inks on 250 gsm Somerset paper. Only the tree primary colours were used (Cyan, Yellow and Magenta). All the images are disciplined by the Golden Mean (1.618 ratio) also called the Fibonacci sequences.